A contract and not a full-time job? Yes! There are situations in the company when it is better or even necessary to employ an expert for a specific position on the contract basis.
Outstanding managers with unique know-how available immediately and engaged in work for your organization in order to take responsibility for managing specific areas in the company or entire companies to effectively implement agreed business goals. Why not?
You will find such experts, proven in difficult managerial roles, in the L&P team.
We offer contractual, specific information about the purpose and scope of the management services provided by the carefully selected L&P experts.
By suing Contract Managers of LP, you gain three elements of efficiency improvement:
Elimination of wrong personal choices in the recruitment process, because:
- we guarantee the selection of the right manager for the right role,
- we support the seconded Contract Manager with the advice and supervision of
- Shadow Manager representing the L&P Board, sharing responsibility for his activities,
- your Company does not bear the recruitment costs,
- you are not restricted by the labour code,
- cooperation is efficiently completed in accordance with the contract.
Quick implementation of Contract Manager in the tasks and specifics of your organization thanks to:
- competence and adaptive practice,
- industry knowledge,
- contractual character of tasks in the b2b relation.
Effective management based on knowledge and experience:
- objective diagnosis of the company’s needs thanks to the expert view from the outside,
- proper implementation of the right tasks thanks to the best management methods,
- transfer of experiences and best practices from different markets to the organization.
The Contract Management services most frequently implemented by L&P relate to the positions at the level of management boards and managers directly reporting to the management board in relation to the following functional areas:
- business development through the management of the entire company, daughter company, business unit or start-up,
- marketing and PR,
- finances and controlling,
- business technologies,
- investment portfolios, programs and projects